Ray's Coding
Welcome to Ray's free coding forum! Here we help people learn to code, and share knowledge of coding.

Please feel free to sign up and begin your learning,teaching or sharing adventure!
Ray's Coding
Welcome to Ray's free coding forum! Here we help people learn to code, and share knowledge of coding.

Please feel free to sign up and begin your learning,teaching or sharing adventure!
Ray's Coding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ray's Coding

Ray's coding forum for teaching, sharing, and learning.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is a Key logger?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray
God Ray
God Ray
Ray

Code Tokens : 40213

What is a Key logger? Empty
PostSubject: What is a Key logger?   What is a Key logger? EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:44 pm

What is Key logging?

Hey guys, today I will be explaining "Key-logging" in a simple and easy to understand way! Lets get started.

First off, key logging is just basically sending someone a file, them opening it and from then it will log every key they type and send it to you.

How does it send it to you?

The most used way of receiving logs is by gmails SMTP. But you may also use a FTP.

I'd suggest using a email to receive logs if the person is a complete idiot and it's just a small mission such as stealing a password.

How do I get a Key-logger?

Most professional hackers use all paid or self made programs. But there is a lot of freebies out there! I'd recommend finding a safe key-logger. By safe I mean a key logger that isn't backdoored with some type of virus.

Please comment and I'll gladly send you a basic key-logger.

How hard is it to Key-log someone?

Believe it or not, it isn't that hard to actually key-log someone! Unless of course they are some 1337 haxxor that has been doing these type of things for a excessive amount of time. If that is the case, run.

Otherwise! It is pretty overall easy to key log a un-expecting victim. But if you do try to key-log someone make sure to crypt the stub!!

Will you give me additional help if I need it?

Yes, I'll provide you with additional helps such as getting your key-logger setup and explaining to you how to use it. If you require additional help just post below. I'll be glad to assist you!
Back to top Go down
https://rayscoding.forumotion.com
Dan

Code Tokens : 40118

PostSubject: Re: What is a Key logger?   What is a Key logger? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:24 am

Where do I get the Key-logger?
Back to top Go down
Ray
God Ray
God Ray
Ray

Code Tokens : 40213

PostSubject: Re: What is a Key logger?   What is a Key logger? EmptyFri May 10, 2013 3:57 pm

Dan wrote:
Where do I get the Key-logger?

Hello Dan, contact me via PM with the subject "Keylogger Request" and I'll help you find a suitable logger.
Back to top Go down
https://rayscoding.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a Key logger?   What is a Key logger? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a Key logger?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ray's Coding :: Hacking :: Keylogging-
Jump to: